- What is the ratio of design employees to Revit seats available in your company?
- What percentage of your projects are completed in Revit?
- What percentage of those projects are 100% Revit? No other CAD drafting involved?
- Do you require all projects to be completed in Revit?
- What is the average size of a project in square feet?
- And the average size of a project team in people/square foot?
- What percent of your workforce has received dedicated training in Revit?
- Do you see the necessity and/or benefits of IDP (Integrated Design Processes) in your firm?
- Do you see the necessity and/or benefits of IPD (Integrated Project Delivery)in your firm?
- Do you use or have you used the AIA Contract exhibit AIA E202-2008?
- Do you require BIM Deliverables from your consultants?
- If so, Do you issue your model as a construction document?
- Do you have a library of custom Revit Content?
- How many families?
- Do you deploy the plugins for Revit?
- Do you have any plugins of your own?
- Do your CAD standards reflect the use of Revit?
- Do you have integrated specifications through Revit via an application like eSpecs?
- What about Cost Estimation, like US Cost?
- Do you deliver contract documents in DWF format?
- How? via the web? Project Portal? Newforma/Buzzsaw/Projectwise/Sharepoint etc?
- Have you ever looked at downstream FM solutions that plug into Revit?
- Do you charge for renderings?
- Do you charge for animations?
- What percent of projects has a 3D computer rendering provided in the deliverables?
- What percent of projects has a 3D computer animation provided as part of the deliverables?
How 'Revit-Committed' is your company?
How do you measure how BIM-Oriented a company is? How committed they are to BIM? Are they really taking advantage of/benefiting from using BIM?